• Keep the mouth open in a smiling position to avoid contact with the lip
• Gently insert either-end between teeth
• SLIDE between teeth INSIDE - OUT
• Cleaning edges may bend to adapt to your interdental shape
• Cleanse with napkin, tissue or hot water
• Store BrytonPick in its credit card size carrying pouch
• Use only as directed. Age 10 and up
For the first time we suggest using it after food and in front of a mirror
BrytonPick’s cleaning edges slide inside-out: they are too soft to be ‘pushed’ in-between teeth.
The round and blunt edges reduce the risk of injuring the gums, dental work and teeth. BrytonPick is strictly an interdental cleaner, it will not injure the gums since it is not forced into the gum line.
Beginners risk: paper-cutting the lip.